Thursday, September 4, 2008

Really Long time...


Wow. I feel really guilty about neglecting this blog for so long...but it wasn't intentional! These past couple of weeks have been hectic since the girlfriend and I have moved up to Atlanta now for a graphic design job she got. In the meantime, I've been unpacking, doodling, and working on a project that I can't really say what it is yet...

In the meantime, here's a painting I did for Conceptart.org's C.O.W. (creature of the week) challenge. It was arctic dinosaur, so I couldn't pass it up. I learned a good amount of painting techniques with this one, but to be honestly, I think it's a bit of a fail in terms of actual concept, compared to some of the stuff people pumped out. Unfortunately, the next challenge was Catapult Creature, and during that challenge I wasn't able to get to internet or a computer to paint it. But I think I'll still complete it later just for more practice.

No comments: