Sunday, January 11, 2015

Back to the grindstone

As it's become painfully aware each year, holidays are terrible for me when it comes to productivity and keeping up with stuff. So like clockwork, at the start of a fresh new year I need to play a bit of catchup and get back into the swing of things.  So let's start!

I just came back from a trip to London and Paris for the holiday with family, and it was a blast.  Prior to the trip I picked up Graphic L.A., so throughout my time there I was trying to incorporate some of those thought processes in the book into my landscape sketching while we walked about.  There's some successes here and there, and some flubs, but I like the exercise and I'll probably continue it.

Done with ballpoint, pentel brush pen, and markers (kept to one value at first, then opened up to a light and dark value.)






No comments: